It was my Dad's Birthday. I got home late since I rarely go home to my parent's house once I started living in the city. I got the silent treatment again. What else is new?
I really thought it was just a private family affair and I was so shocked that it was really a bash. My dad's political friends, church friends so on and so forth. What the frack? The food was great. Lechon baka, fish fillet, beef steak, salad, humba, chicken cordon, cake and different type of sweets.
All in all, it was a great party for my Dad. It's just that, I miss M. Open relationship sucks. I'm tired of sharing him with everybody else. Sometimes I wonder if exclusivity was a better option but then again, we are too much alike. It would just not work.
Happy Birthday again Dad!
1 comment:
I have not seen my dad in a little over a year now. Prior to that it was a few years. He became scarce after he secretly re-married. He can be a nice friend but a terrible father, but I wish him well and I love him as my father.
Post a Comment