People keep on asking me as to why I like keeping a blog even if it has limited readers and it's not that popular.
Even if it's true, this is an extension when I want to express something that I can't divulge or just random thoughts and events that even if it's not meaningful, it is for me. It's not about being popular. It's not about getting many comments or subscriptions or even friends. It's just an outlet to one side of myself.
There might be some people who likes Facebook and Twitter for the sake of adding people they don't know but I'm not one of them. I know all people in My Facebook account and as for Twitter, I like reading Hollywood's best. I post not because I think someone would care to read my shit but I post because I want to write down my thoughts and not forget about them.
And now, Happy 8 years Koi. I love being with you always and the friendship means a lot to me. It's not everyday you meet someone you are completely compatible with in almost all aspects in your life. I am so glad I met you. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment