It has been a crazy 2011. My wish for 2012 is to have it crazier.
It's my desire to have a baby this year. It's an age that my heart just wanted to love someone unconditionally and someone who would not leave you when the next nice thing comes.
I had the talk with my BFF about it and we have already outlined the plan on what to do and how to handle it. I'm just hoping we can stick to our plans for this year before the baby comes. I am really excited about it.
I would need to curb my lifestyle and stop my vices. I'm happy I am doing it with Bes. At least the father of my child is someone that I do love and is my soul-mate.
2 comments:
I wish Casey and I can have a baby...
You should. I know my lifestyle is not applicable to have one but I am changing it bit by bit.
Post a Comment