Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sinulog Festival

Wow! I feel so tired for the last few days. I had already promised myself that unless it's not a special occasion, I would not drink and smoke after the Sinulog Festival.

It was a crazy weekend. There were many people in the streets to party for Sinulog. Each year, I realized that Sinulog is not for glorifying anymore but it's a reason for people to party, watch the street dance, and for pigging out. It is a reason for multitude of sins. Hm, I'm not a crazy fanatic and I do believe what is wrong and right but it is really sad how people evolved from the religious connotation that Sinulog possessed in the past. The fireworks were amazing though.

I am starting to exercise again and maybe in a week or two I will go back and enroll in a gym. I am not sure about that yet but I am going to take care of myself for sure. Eat healthy food, lessen all the bad vices and just positive thoughts to attract positive energy.

I'm planning on adding more ink to my back. A big cross would be a good addition. Thinking about it still but by February, I would definitely have added a new design.

No comments: