I should have never helped out a friend in the first place.
First, I moved to a new place so that she can have someone who can share a rent with.
Second, I asked if I can bring her dog to my parent's place since I can see that she is stressed out and does not need a reminder of her ex-husband, which is the reason why we moved in together in the first place.
Now, she's moved out of her place and wants the dog back since she has a new life.
Also, my parent's wants compensation for the food and the care that they provided for the dog since the dog is living with my parent's for almost 5 months now.
I am between a rock and a hard place right now. What I will do is just return the dog and pay my parents so that both parties will be happy. (I don't even have a job right now)
And this will be the last time I will help out someone.
~ JMP ~
No comments:
Post a Comment