All
people are really fickle minded, not only women. Sometimes you may
think that since as friends, you are so close that jokes are okay but in
the end, it backfires and all people get angry for you on something
that there's no basis at all. Making a big deal out of nothing.
If it was something to be guilty about then go ahead and get mad but if it's just a joke, how come people don't get it? Why is it okay for other people to make fun of me but it's not okay for me to make fun of them?
I guess the fickleness of the situation really bugs me. If they do not want to be friends anymore then don't. I'm tired of being used. I'm tired of pleasing everybody.
If it was something to be guilty about then go ahead and get mad but if it's just a joke, how come people don't get it? Why is it okay for other people to make fun of me but it's not okay for me to make fun of them?
I guess the fickleness of the situation really bugs me. If they do not want to be friends anymore then don't. I'm tired of being used. I'm tired of pleasing everybody.
I cried. This is my first time crying for a straight friend. Wow. No more.
You do things for your "friends" just to please them but in the end, just a little mistake can ruin everything. I'm tired of saying I'm sorry for a joke that went wrong. As a matter of fact, they won't hear me tell jokes anymore.
What really irks me most is that the joke was based on nothing but gossip. There are secrets that could have been used as a joke but no, since it was too close to home, it was not used because both parties does not know each others secrets at all. Sighs.
I am just happy that I have real friends who loves and accepts me for who I am, hung ups and all. That's what I am thankful for right now.
No more drama. I'm done with this shit.
~ JMP ~
No comments:
Post a Comment