Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween!!!!!!

Filipinos are not that big into Halloween parties and such but this Saturday, I need to divide my time for three parties. Three locations. End to End. Whew! Now, I'm contemplating in boycotting them all! LOLS


As I was on my way home to my parent's house to fetch my newly laundered clothes (yeah, I don't know how to do laundry), ball gowns and to have my dirty clothes laundered by our  helper, I accidentally met this guy I used to date with when I was still in my early teens! Weird! He used to be this cool dancer type but when I saw him earlier, I was like " What happened to you?!" moment. Isn't life ironic?




Preparing for my company's Halloween costume party. Too bad we cannot use original ideas. We chose Little Red Riding Hood Theme for my team since it's the best in the list. My Little Riding Hood would be the goth edition. Watch out Wolf! I am going to hunt you instead! :D

No comments: