Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A New Beggining

Rather than use FB notes to make a blog and be a fool to people you know, it's nice to be anonymous sometimes. I can write whatever I want and not edit anything just because you don't want to offend someone.

It's a bit disconcerting that a  person you consider as a bestfriend for almost 8 years now would change. He is the type of bestfriend who prefers guys rather than girls. We are so close to the point of being nude around each other is a common occurrence. Talking about sex and talking about experiences that would curl your toes.

One night of alcohol(which always happens in the past) would change everything. After 8 years, we almost did it. Not to mention he is my roommate right now. It's complicating my already too complicated life. It's confusing. I do not want to go through this again.



I want him but we can never be more than friends.

2 comments:

J said...

I totally agree with you about FB, though I posted snippets of my blogspot there with matching dates and some description why I posted them to begin with. At first I regretted posting it, but then again, if no one likes it its none of their business. Also I found out that none of my friends read the "notes" section, so hahahaha but I don't blog there.

About a friend who you thought you knew for 8 years then suddenly - bam gone! It happened to me too, this was however, very platonic and professional so one would think its a good thing but it was not. He de-friended both my partner and I in FB, he told my partner in an email but he didn't even tell me. So, I decided that if he's going to go just like that, then he's not worth my effort. It is painful because I don't understand and he never gave me the opportunity to understand, but I didn't do anything to make the friendship unprofessional. *shrug *

DamnedGoddess said...

Hahahahahahaha what I meant with it was from platonic to being intimate. It totally freaks me out since I had this one rule always to never do friends.

Now, I can't say that anymore.